Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 2...not bad so far!

Well, we're on day 2 and I've managed to post two days in a row. Great success. I need to get my butt out of bed and into gear and go running. Hopefully I can go tonight after babysitting. Ooo! I am leaving work early today to pick up Ingrid Michaelson tickets! I could probably go after that and before I babysit tonight. Even if it's a short little run.

Lots of good things coming up. I'm hoping and praying that one of my friends gets a callback on his job interview. I know he could do such a good job and I really hope that he gets this opportunity. Wednesday I have the last Brewers game of the year. Bummed they got knocked out of the post-season already, but here's to 2013. Thursday is voice and shopping for Teri's get well basket. Friday is the concert! REALLY excited for this. Saturday there's a Badger game to watch and Sunday there's Sara B.'s birthday and a Packers game to watch! Not to mention there's a Schommer/Oppermann coffee date coming up, as well as Chrysta's birthday, another Badger game, a 15k run, Halloween, the quilt retreat...AUGH! Life seems like it's running by me sometimes.

Sometimes I feel like I don't spend enough time appreciating all the good things in my life. Yeah, sometimes things are hard and difficult. But there are a lot of positive things in my life. And the last couple months I have learned to let go of control of certain things, and just let them happen. I have a hard time with that. I want to know when things are going to happen, what's going to happen, and what I need to do to prepare for them. And I've been forced to relax and just let things happen. And WOW has it been hard! But, sometimes in life we don't always have control. We just have to let God be God and trust that things will work out how they are supposed to. And it's something I'm still working on, but I'm finding out that sometimes when we can let go...it's better than we expected. And there are good things that happen that we have no control over.

So. For day two...ramblings? Not bad. Here's to another day. See you tomorrow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment