Saturday, October 6, 2012

Short Thoughts for Day 6

Today's quick thoughts...

- Milwaukee parking sucks and I hate parking tickets.
- I wish I had money to buy whatever purses, shoes, and scarves possible.
- I love finding little gems of Milwaukee. Found the best consignment store on North Ave. next to Cranky Al's this morning. 
- I ran 5 miles today and felt great. I'm really looking forward to the Discovery Run at the end of the month. I was also excited that I was able to run a sub 10 minute mile for about 2 miles., and I ended up with an average mile of 10:58 and that included my stops for traffic and to take some pictures of the beautiful fall foliage along my route. I was pretty happy with that. I was only planning on doing 4, but the run was feeling really good. Plus with the 15k coming up, I really gotta keep working on upping my milage. Special shout out to Dr. Jane at Kocal Chiropractic for hooking me up with some awesome inserts to fix my pronating problem. 
- I need a real piano. Badly.
- The Ingrid Michaelson concert was amazing. The best way to describe it that she actually sang everything song. She felt every bit of it. I'm including a video of "Ghost" that I took during the concert. It's hard to see because I'm standing in the balcony, but hopefully this gives you an idea of how awesome it was. I'm tempted to go see her in Chicago this coming Tuesday, but I'm not rolling in money so I don't think that's much of a possibility. But I'm super grateful that I got to see her last night. What a treat!

Ok, time to cuddle up with Frog and watch some How I Met Your Mother. Later gators.


No comments:

Post a Comment