Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7...

I'm sitting here staring at the computer screen wondering what to type. My mind has wandered a couple of different directions for topics this evening based on the last couple of days. Here are my thoughts for this evening...

- Just about any problem can be solved between friends who really care about each other with a 50¢ can of Miller High Life.
- I appreciate and I'm thankful I grew up in a small town like Jefferson, but I'm also glad to have my own life in Milwaukee. 
- Slicing open your knuckle is very frustrating and will take a long time to heal. It also will hurt every time you smack it on something. 
- It's a good feeling to have a clean apartment. (Yes, I did my dishes. No, I didn't put them away.)
- I miss baseball already. 177 days til pitchers and catchers report?
- I took a nap for almost 2 hours today during the Packer game (In my defense, they were up 14-0 when I fell asleep.) and I'm still tired at 10pm. Yikes. Wait, I went to bed at almost 2am last night. Nevermind...that makes sense.
- Trust your gut. It's usually right. Even if you don't want it to be.
- Somedays I feel like Facebook is just a place for engagement, wedding, pregnancy, and birth announcements. And it's exhausting.
- I think another letter blog post is coming. Ideas are being conjured up in my mind...but it's not quite time I don't think.
- Do you think Aaron Rodgers ever gets lonely? I mean, how hard does the guy work...and all these other players have wives to go home to, etc. And I get that it's a dream come true to be able to play football professionally. But do you ever think the guy just wishes he had someone to talk to?
- Super pumped I got my concert posters framed and up on the wall. Even if the guy next door did cuss me out through the wall for hammering three nails at 6:30PM tonight. 
- I am pretty excited that I figured out what I'm going to be for Halloween...and it's gonna be AWESOME! =)


Meh. That's all I got tonight. Hopefully I'll be more inspiring tomorrow. Night kids. Here's a little Ingrid gem...just love her music.


No comments:

Post a Comment